Translate

Sunday 30 September 2012

ADHD



I’ve written a story about… No wait it’s still in my head so…
Am going to write a story about… A guy
He’s the quiet type, shy type
Never seen by others - like a fly on the wall
But that doesn’t faze him
He likes it that way
The attention scares him
Being seen terrifies him
Wait… That’s not the story am writing

Ok, am writing a story about… no, I haven’t actually started so…
Am about to write a story about… a wishing well
The well was once a “prominent” factor of a small village
It was drenched by a stranger who had heard of the villages need for running water
……Ok, that did not come out as I wanted it too…

Ok so am about to write a story about…            
It’s a psychological thriller… pause for effect… now continue...
A man, now in his early 30’s has dreams of a childhood he never lived
But clearly too real, too consistent to be just a dream
Seemingly suppressed memories
With the bits and pieces of the “memory” he is able to locate a town
A town that could hold the answers to these visions of his taunting past…
Damn it… I had to restart my PC… where was I… *reads previous line*
Ok… So… ahhh…

Let’s try this again,
Am thinking about writing a story that’s stuck in my mind,
Somewhere behind crates, rubble of a decade’s waste, ‘Jaro sized mountains and great walls from China…
About something that I would like to express to you in full detail
Expounding on the slightest conception of an idea I have
One that will grip your fullest attention as it would mine
But until then, my apologies…

No comments:

Post a Comment