Translate

Monday 22 October 2012

Papercut



Am wanting you so much right now I could cry,
I feel this, I feel them, the tears, readily waiting to flow from my….
Time you cruel bastard!
Why do you do this? Why must this be give… then take?
Why cant I have what is mine??
It’s obvious, don’t make it seem differently because you know and I know it’s true
Why would I have been there? Why at that Time I spent all those emotions...
All those feelings, all those thoughts, all those experiences with you?

Do you know what I am feeling? 24/7 longing for your sexual healing?
Anticipating a kiss, stroking your hair, a touch of your brow, touch of your nose…
Lips pressed against mine… Hands pressed against my chest…
I know you feel it… felt it and I know my heart tells its own tales…
Tall they could be but definitely more real than they should be

It kills me inside, eats away my insides leaving no place to hide
As Time pokes an taunts me, helpless I suffer alone in misery.

Would I do it differently if the future was seen?
Would I regret these words if I knew you knew what they’d mean?
Not now not then but what the could mean…
I would not change it, I would never change it, trap me in this hour glass
Spin me, turn me for with you my love... Forever I would relive it…

I cant read minds I can’t explain what you feel but this love is obvious…
Obvious as day when the sun greets the sky…
Obvious… as the wings I possess when we are together… Drift I do drift I must…
Time you cruel bastard, you left, it left… no more wings no more flight
Time you cruel bastard.

What the fuck!? Why do I feel this emotion inside...
Pain. Love. Joy. Sadness.
This could I could you could we could be so much more
More? More? Love hurts and it knows I don’t stand a fighting chance to these thoughts...
Trapped in my mind so easy to relive so easy to mislead so easy to become forever…
But Time.
You cruel bastard!

But you cant understand can you… you nor fucking Time…
Neither of you understand that I need you both cause without both…
Without it all this is a void and like now… like then… like in Time…
You would should could never be mine.
Farewell.


1 comment: