Translate

Monday 26 November 2012

Sidebar pt.3

Just for tonight would u please not tempt me?
I have enough skeletons in my closet and would like that shit empty.
What do you mean?
You know exactly what I mean,
Because every time a girl is around you choose to make a scene!
Who me?
Yes you!
This one is off limits so keep the convo clean
Am expecting to have a nice night without you getting between.
Hold up! I am not the one touching your hand and laughing like a slut
Who decided on this cold ass night to wear a skirt revealing my butt
Seriously now,
I have heard your justifications before
She is a nice girl deep down so don’t make her out to be a whore
She keeps stroking your ego
So you could stroke her Negro
And am sure if she dresses like that her man won’t mind that you borrow
For now save all the bullshit an tell it to the Pope tomorrow
Talking about that was a slip of the tongue… please...
That was a slip of the tongue to slip off her thong
Maybe you have a point...
Of course I do.
An am sure by the end of the night she will get our point too
She aint even playing hard to get so let’s do what we do
If you think this night is over I got news for you!
That’s my boy, pour it
That’s a girl, drink it……….


No comments:

Post a Comment