Translate

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Trancend

She strings words from the depth of her soul
In tuned with her feelings
Giving life to her verbs
Intricate was her design.
A peculiar flower
Full of expression
Yet timid to the touch
Blossoming to life’s beauty
While I,
Forever the wonderer
Chasing the dreams of yesterday
Crafts words from my imagination
Make belief my sedation
The eyes see yet
The brain chooses relativity
That the dread of this world is a fantasy
We
She and I
Kindred spirits
Derived from different worlds
Yet these plains share the same existence
The bittersweet fragments of star-crossed affection
The clandestine affair of two beings
Without figure or form
Identity still an illusion
Yet what is the definition?
Beyond words explanation
Fragile sentiment
Thinking this could be categorized


Olsfred James 2015©

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this piece. The description of the characters are so vivid, showing traits of similarities, but also showing their uniqueness and how that binds them. Among my favorites.

    ReplyDelete