Translate

Saturday 29 August 2015

Routine


Is that my name on your lips again?

Sullied and worn with abuse
From your constant use of them
Depicted as vile
"I hate his repulsive ass"
The definition of a night terror
"He was the worst thing to ever happen to me"
To any listening ear acting like they care.
I thought my staying away would help you forget
No calls
No text
Not even contact with once mutual friends
Yet here we are
Still told how much my guts have amassed your hate.
But now I do the math
I realize you're just as damaged as I am
Just as emotionally self-destructive
Just as concerned with what people think
Just as fake with your smiles to seem happy
Just as insecure
Just as fragile 
Just as weak
And you're just bitter I found you out.


Olsfred James 2015©

No comments:

Post a Comment