Translate

Saturday 9 March 2013

Heisenberg


 

Just another hit
One more time
I promise I won’t ask again
Humbly I beg
Patiently waiting
Can you see the pulse of my vein?
I’ve drawn the leather
Strapped and ready
Give it to me,
Give it to me,
Give… it... to… me.
The walls call my name
Saying they’re my friend
I pretend not to hear them
I swear I am going insane
Even me out
You know what I need
I can think for myself
Am being held against my will
Am thirsty, that’s why I have dry pursed lips,
Am aware I lost pounds
I found a few weight loss tips
Dilated pupils?
Numb tongued speech?
Episodic shakes?
Please, don’t mind these.
I… am not, an addict!
This, this, this,
This is all an experiment
A gateway to escape reality
Am at the end of my thesis
Completing the summary
I need that tingling touch
Smooth and real slow
I will bounce back
Please be my witness
Am tired of lying awake
Tired of this dull existence
Just another hit
One more time
Then I promise I’ll quit
I can’t stay locked in this cell
Remove these chains from my wrist



Olsfred James 2013©

No comments:

Post a Comment