Translate

Friday 15 March 2013

Window


His hands
Running along your spine
Unlocked the secret passage to your mind
Fueling your senses
Inspiring your fantasies
Locked in his arms
Yet your mind is free
Huddled together
Bodies orchestrating a symphony
Fingers solving a mystery.
His kisses
Against your neck
Coils you into position
You’re ready for him
Laying in await for collision
A subtle gasp on entry
Raises the goosebumps on your skin
A single tear trickles down your face.
When he is entirely in...
You consume him
Slowly taking him as easy as breathing
I learn about you
With every expression I am reading
Comparing your responses to a girl I knew... before.
Toiling long enough to keep him wanting more
And as you lay there
I see your heart beating against your chest
I see his hands canvassing your breast
I see his tongue tasting your sweat
I see you reborn as a girl I never met
And though you did not see me,
We locked eyes for a second
And for a moment I was him
While you looked in my direction
Staring at me with your head pressed against your pillow
Staring at you from the blinds of your window.


Olsfred James 2013©

1 comment: