Translate

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Protagonist



I am…
Not a fictional character
I was not created with ink and paper.
My conception was not from the mind
I was not envisioned or molded from another
I did not come to being from the mind of a sketch artist
I am much more.
I am...
Unique
The only of my kind
The last of my kind
Past the imagination of what is, what was and meant to be
The embodiment of it all
I am…
Without a coined phrase
Head of the Class, Magna Cum Laude
No literary analysis
But powers and abilities without comprehension
Defender and protector
To catch you when you fall
To save or condemn all
I am...
The acquisition of infliction
From years of affliction
Before Generation Z,
after Generation X,
born in Generation Y
and lost within Generation AO –
I Am Generation Me.



Olsfred James 2013©
 

No comments:

Post a Comment