Translate

Sunday 7 June 2015

Addict


Fever pitch
The taste of the air is addictive
The rhythm of the night is electric.
I live for wonders like this.
The frenzy seeps into my being
Releasing pheromones of freedom
Compelling me; mindlessly
Gripped
Siege
No escape
Losing track of space and time
Whirling and swirling to… everything.
I can’t get enough
I’m out of control.
A speeding train of an indescribable attraction
Crashes into me
Coursing like the shot to my veins.
I lose myself to flashing lights
Sporadically illuminating your face.
Enchanting,
The closer we get
The more I am tempted to touch.
It’s different
You’re different
Exotic in your expression
As the kaleidoscope of scenes of what’s to come
Collides with what has gone
Instantly becoming my now
Until everything stops.



Olsfred James 2015©

No comments:

Post a Comment