Translate

Sunday 8 July 2012

Meadow


As I gaze into the beyond
Darkness begins its descent creeping over the land
Fireflies in the sky mimic the midnight stars
The luscious green beneath my feet welcomes me
No discussion, gestures or petition necessary
A calm wind blows giving flight to inspiration
Then Time slows...
Until I willingly, wholly and solely give in
The world seems to stop.
The hour of the day has become irrelevant
As irrelevant as mans constant attempt to control it.
I elevate from my being
Drifting to a place familiar yet uncharted.
Every question I have longed to ask has been answered
Every feeling I longed to share is now subvert
Here, I am no longer shackled by the rules of this well-crafted system
Here, I transcend gender, race and creed
Here, hate is but a word used to describe the end of this mysterious journey
Here, everything is different; life’s complexity is no more
Here, the daily routine shaping my existence is forever none existent
Here, I no longer need to psychologically deconstruct mans reason for negativity or excuses for false promises and fake integrity.
Here, am at peace.
Given a choice this would be my forever
I rather dwell in this meadow away from the hypocrisy propagated by the few and disseminated by the many
One with nature; one with my surroundings
I digest the essence of the world
The essence of the cosmos
Formulating a vision, stemmed from an idea and fueled by inspiration giving life to Words.

1 comment:

  1. Loving this on so many levels. Well written, my friend, well written.

    ReplyDelete