Translate

Sunday 26 August 2012

Sidebar pt.2


A moment of silence….
For the women who have lost their way and sad to say will remain that way
Preaching an unending sad saga of their trials and tribulations of misguided decisions but blame it on their relation… ship.
Sailing away to distant lands wondering what ever happened to their man!
As if their trap they spun would not cause any fly without wings to run
Are you serious with that mellow dramatic “I am the victim” that’s why I kicked him to the curb “poetic” shit?
I feel sorry for you - now more than ever as if comparing your moods to the change of weather but wait….
A moment of silence….
For the men who tried but failed and though impaled still refused to bail…
On women like yourself sadly unable to think for themselves
Dependent on others to do the thinking for you
Weaving webs of lies on events that “we” both know were not true
I refuse to choose sides in battles where I was only a listening ear
With 3 sides to a story your quite lucky I cared
Yet, as everything crumbled I stood in the mist of the rubble
Amidst of the trouble that is you oh silent but deadly woman
Listening to the cries of tries with glistening streams from your eyes from you oh violent woman
Expecting me… the one though not without sin to cast the first stone
To stand at your side and watch my fellow male burn?
I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment