Translate

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Sin-Eater

-source-
Release to me
All of your fears
The fabrication of reasons
Why there are bumps in the nights
While the cold night chills your spine
Why the air seems to stall
Drowning you on your last breath
Why time lingers
Trapping you in thought
Expiration of time until you implode
When all that is becomes what was.
Let me absolve you
Relinquish you from
This hell you’ve created for yourself
I’ll pay my penance
With good deeds in your name
Consume your guilt
And they will become me.
As I call them my own
I’ll take your pain away
Cradle you as a child
Protect you from the darkness
Shield you from the lies
Falling from the tips of thoughtless lips
Yet without a word
I will become your enemy
No deliberation or justification necessary.
Release to me
All of your hate
All of your anger
All of your sins
All of your fears
Until them and I too become, evanesce.

Olsfred James 2014©


No comments:

Post a Comment