Translate

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Temptress


It came as a whisper
Talking in tongues
Brushed against me
Brought magic from the wand
Steer from a goddess
7 5 sprung
Discovered like Columbus
Inhabited like Taiwan

2, 3 pairs before me
Drowning in promiscuity
Detained without question
Aloof to my discretion
By any means it seems
Their needs exceed my pleads
So I surrender
Giving in to the acts they render

No, overcome her, deliver her
The subliminal criminal acting only to meet her needs
The takes pleasure, taking over the vicious deeds
Now she is soon relived
It’s my time to concur the imaginations creed

Whips, chains, filthy names
Sweat drains, pulsing veins
Hands bound, thirst drowned
I marvel at my work
A king is crowned

Slaps, taps, crawling between cracks
Toes crossed and body lapsed
Moans erect, torn breath
Generations at work
A prince’s birth

From the windows to the wall
From the bed we fall

Burchardi recall
Out of the rubble we crawl.


Olsfred James & Mikhail Simmons 2013©


No comments:

Post a Comment