Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Ghost

I finally got an chance to talk shop with one of my favorite Instagram Poets, @breath_words_ and grab the opportunity to do a bit of writing with her. Check out our collab below:


I am that whisper

that floats through the air,
the memories
that creep up on you,
taunting,
haunting,
calling your name
I am the lingering feeling
that presses
against your skin,
a chill in your veins
that you can't describe,
that you fear
I am the ghost
that lurks
in all those shadows
your darkness has spun.



A recluse to my fears

This ghastly figment has won
Taunted
By creaking floorboards
Haunted
By eerie chatter
Tortured 
By this semblance
Aimlessly looming
Aimlessly passing time
Starving for my attention
Benign through requiem
Suffer me now
A final perfect embrace
Choking on stale air
As I drown 
In your hollow eyes
And become one
With the dead.



Ashley & Olsfred 2016©
For more good reads check out https://breathwords.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment