Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Testing


Disseminated brain matter
Splatter
All over this page in crimson ink
And while I think
My fingers let it be
Creating fragments of a world
That exists inside me
And my journey doesn't stop
With a punctuated ink blotch
Because my imagination has wings
And it's gonna
Fly like an eagle
Over the mountains
Over the seas
As this poetic spirit carries me
Ever persistent
In this instant
To be felt and not resisted
These words provide existence
Pen and paper provide assistance
As I…
Travel the depths of the chasm
I've realized that this soul hasn't
Tasted the bliss
Of realities kiss
Thinking that this mirage called life
Is the only version there is
Stuck in a sandbox
With no one to play with
Pen and paper became the only way to relate
These temporary moments
Leaving permanent scars
Surrounded by all these people
Yet unknown each of you are
I've never felt more alone.
I've never felt more at home
Blessed by the presence
Of the creatively insane
Each with the same art form
Flowing through our veins.
Each one an author of their own pain.

Olsfred James 2016©

No comments:

Post a Comment