Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Planetary

As our worlds align
Time stops
Holds its breath
And grants a glimpse of forever
In the wake of your presence.
I witness your beauty in all its grace 
The depths of your seas
The highs and lows of your terrain
Suspended in time
Coated in wool.
Powerless to our attraction
The stars dim in jealousy from our union
Fading into the blackness
As we take center stage
The universe revolves around us. 
Until,
Time rouses, stretches and yawns
Beckoning me, ebbing me on
Resuming our course to collision.
There's a magnetic force in your pull
Shifts me from my axis with intensity
Incomprehensible even by dreams.
Crumbling with your embrace
The destruction; our destruction
Extinguishes all traces of life
Extinction level event
As we implode
And explode
Until all that is left… is dust.


Olsfred James 2016©

No comments:

Post a Comment