Translate

Sunday 17 June 2012

10


Dear Judy:
Here is a letter I right write for u
Sorry bout my spelling an gramma two
I was think to start with red rose and vilets of blue
But I could not member the words after line 2.

Sitin in class today I think of u only
Since ur no teeth friend say dat you like me
She could hav been playin but you were on my mynd
So at the end of my letter 2 box u will fynd
Tick “No’ if u want me leave u a lone
Or “yes’ if u want 2 be my hunniecomb.

Just like my gubsy I keeping u close
Separate from the others cause I like u tha most
I will fell feel for you always to make sure you near
Squeez’n my pocket to make sure u dere
I will neva never use u with other marbles or make u hurt
U will never get damn-age or play’d in da dirt

Mrs Knight now say to pay Attenion but I spend my money on candy
But I going to stop riting writing cause she might go tell my auntie.
So I keep watch’n you from my seat as you talking with Gwen
Waiting for the bell so this class would en.




Yes  No
 
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment