Translate

Sunday 17 June 2012

Nicola pt.2


My nights are long, my days are unending
Yet something forces me to stay
My moods are random, my actions are unstable
Yet this dream forces me to play
A silent echo resounds in my brain
Am here once more, defeated yet again
Caught in a web of lust
Fueled by my desire.
Am tangled in passion an my needs are dire
Compelled by much more than what once was
I regret my decision;
One night – one woman – one touch was the cause
Chivalry however, I can finally say “to me, you are dead”
Once welcomed by arms
But now discount instead

I could have – no – should have walked away
Crossed you off my list
So I may greet you as a “friend” for another day
But with the shape of a goddess,
Subtle signs of suggestion
Paralyzed my emotion.
I would have been a fool to say no
Even the angels approved if I may say so
A perfect template exemplifying the invention of sex
Your body was my muse
Yet in-turn my hex
But if uttering words could soothe a saddened beast
"I love you" "I need you" "I miss you" would be its feast

As this quicksand of emotions hastens with my every struggle
To deny you once more 
To desire you once more
Constant thoughts of trouble.
Here she lays, as the baby in a manger,
Comfortably in my arms safe from danger
Fingers trickle down my chest
As her heartbeat slows so does the heaves of her breast
My eyes close as I meditate on the silhouettes of us two
As the girl in my arms, sadly is not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment