Translate

Sunday 24 June 2012

Chrimera


It’s the witching hour of night
As my worthless corps slowly decays
Helplessly it settles.
The darkling which I thought was so cleverly hidden away
Emerges as my one true nemesis
Effortlessly I am immersed in its pain
Subjected to its torment
Twilight... Mass confusion
Trapped in a daze
As an unrelenting idea
Picks at my brain
It all starts with confusion
Eluding the victims mind
A vicious war within
Violently ripping away at the core of sanity
Forced into defeat with no retaliation
No need for apologies
This is what it does; who it is.
A suffering, words dare not do justice
Struggling from within
Visions I cannot curb
"Give In" an eager voice chants
This is its domain a close listen proves its existence
The carnage of its presence
Hidden yet observes; the fight raging on
The scares of an incessant battle
And the truth behind it all
In a paradox I cannot fathom
Yet I prefer this place - don't I?
The hunt, the screams of mercy
No longer fettered by this form
Trapped in a bubble beyond reach
Reality is simply but a prison
Darkness that damned lonely fool
Once again has left his stain.


No comments:

Post a Comment