Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

Watcher


Through the veil
During her lonely nights
Accompanied only by a wine induced desire
I watched her.
As the water slipped across her skin
Licking her flesh,
Gliding along with an experienced touch
Dripping like fresh paint
At the curves of her body,
I watch her.
Braille erupts at the nape of her neck
Canvassing impressions along her back,
My fingers imaginarily read every symbol
Scrolling across every word
Seduced by every sentence.
I crave you
My lips crave you
I thirst for your passion
Long for the thrill
The thrill in the suspense of your kiss
To be coiled in arms
As our bodies fold unto themselves
And explode from our cocoon
In euphoria.
Through the veil
I am not seen
I am not heard
And my presence goes unnoticed,
But as your hands unlock
The secrets of your mind
I wonder…
Does your fingers sign my name
Between your thighs?
Are your inaudible moans
A declaration of our unprofessed love?
I must know
Do I travel the plains of your imaginations?

Olsfred James 2016©

No comments:

Post a Comment