Translate

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Nicola



The lights are dimmed;
Our glasses are now empty
A subtly giggle conceals the discomfort
Of an unspoken Modus Vivendi.
I’ve waited for this, wanted this,
Counted every second to the moment of this
But now, unexpectedly, there is uncertainty after the debating of this
Yet, a forbidden fruit lies within my chamber
Am tempted by her seduction
Tempted by the danger
Captivating eyes of a distant yet vivid memory
Of a person I once knew
Of a person who once knew me

How did we get here? Is this the power of confession?
Her words in motion
Her body as her expression
The perfect offering through obvious nonchalance
Repeatedly beckoning, insisting on my response
Yet should I give in?
Let this craving win?
Willingly wound myself by her tenderness
To know the pain of our togetherness
Or be subjected to loves distance
Than to tarnish our history in an instant

Yet as Picasso looks upon his canvas
Astonished by its beauty – Paint I surely must
Torn between my urges as I am intoxicated by her spell –
Intoxicated by lust
Whispers of pleasure so fluently spoken within my ear
Her soft kisses against my neck,
Finger prints against my chest
Hands upon her thighs,
Cornered at the edge of desire
But nothing exists now, not our past,
Not our future only the present
As our eyes are locked with desire
No longer a friend only a stranger.


No comments:

Post a Comment