Translate

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Pen



I need a Pen,
I need to scribble something at least to begin with
Doesn’t matter what comes out
Doesn’t matter if it means shit

I simply need a Pen,
Pilot or Parker, I really don’t have a preference
If it can write, then good
That’s all I need right now to jot down this sentence

I just need a Pen,
My focus is not the “words” or finding “deeper” meaning
I could care less if it’s read
Less of its structure; less of its beginning

Yet I must find a Pen,
So simple a request yet so difficult to be satisfied
Maybe I should type in CAPS
Or have this ass of a mic amplified

But if only I could find a Pen,
What wonderful stories I would write
Of mischief or mayhem
Or tales for the hearts delight
A Pen – My Partner
Just like with crime
Luring my victim with words
As I forever enslave their mind

Hallelujah
I found one, I had it all along
Neatly tucked away in my pocket
Close to my heart where it belongs

Now out of that dilemma
I still have to wait till later
One issue finally resolved
But now I need some Paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment