Translate

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Evening


I don’t know what I crave more…
Your embrace, as you gently ease the burdens of my day
Or your company, as you possess me with your beauty
To be how we were once more
To touch you as I once did… kiss you as I once have
Memories of you are still sketched in my mind
Memories I have tried to deny
Memories I have tried to hide.
Yet undoubtedly you’re all and much more than just a heart’s desire
Much more than I require…
But now you’re gone aren’t you?
So what do I do with all these emotions?
Bottle them up and toss them to the ocean?
My fear of losing you has now become my reality
Yet I never had you in actuality
Maybe it’s the reason I tried to keep from falling
But I’m already standing on the ledge…
Watching, waiting and wanting…
Resisting walking off the edge…
Damn… I miss you.
 
 

1 comment: